PROCESS TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
NO merchandise may be returned to FlowKooler for any reason without prior approval by authorized representatives of FlowKooler.
Follow these steps in order to ensure proper return of merchandise:
1. Be a nice person. Be polite and respectful in all communication.
2. Contact FlowKooler and provide full and proper information regarding the details of the merchandise to be returned; reason(s) why, date of purchase, etc.
3. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
4. All merchandise must be properly repackaged in order to ensure safe shipment and delivery of the merchandise to FlowKooler
5. Absolutely no refunds will be given after (30) days from date of purchase.
6. After a 30 day period FlowKooler will exchange unused and unpainted pumps in original packaging, subject to a 20% restocking charge.
7. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
FlowKooler reserves the right to apply a restocking charge and/or deny credit to the customer for returned merchandise that has been special-ordered, altered, modified, damaged, or otherwise changed from its original state, regardless of reason. Original shipping charges will be credited only in the event of a shipping error by FlowKooler. All other incurred shipping charges for returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer or distributor.